Home » About RedRocket
RedRocket has been developed to provide readers (both parents and commercial buyers alike) with product reviews for toys and games available on the market from babies through teens. All items found here are reviewed and evaluated by our product specialist team. Rest assure that you will find honest and interesting information about each product.
We cover all sorts of products geared for the young ones: toys, books, board games, video games, movies, and apps among others. RedRocket reviews multiple brands and strive to provide fair and honest information.
Please contact us if you’d like us to review your product. If possible, we would love to host giveaways of your products along with the reviews.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org We
look forward to hearing from you!
How products are evaluated?
Since the information found here is for the readers, here are some important facts as to how the submission and evaluation process works:
- We do not charge any fee for reviewing products or publishing the reviews.
- Manufacturers are encouraged to send their products for review to bring additional exposure to their merchandise.
- Evaluations are completed by us–parents, children and guest writers.
- Products are not returned to manufacturers upon completion of the evaluation as they are used beyond just the product specialist team. More often, they are given away to local organizations and clubs, including donations made to charity.
- We cover whatever we receive fairly and honestly.
- Reviews are not published about any products that may have a bad influence on children including any item that may seem to be offensive or outright unsafe.